Online Services

Apply for a Building Permit
Apply for a Contractor License
Apply for a Fence Permit
Apply for a New Passport
Apply for a Residential Dumpster
Apply for a Residential Parking Permit
Apply for a Sign Permit
Apply for a Temporary Use Permit
Apply for a Wireless Communications Facility Permit
Apply for an Animal License
Apply for an Oversize/Overweight Vehicle Permit
Apply for Neighborhood Traffic Management (NTMP)
Apply to Work Within the Right-of-Way
Close My Company's Account
Contact Us
Sign up for E-Newsletter Subscriptions
File and Animal Complaint
Find City Records
Make a Meeting Room Reservation
Make a Park Reservation
Pay My Ticket (Court)
Property Search
Report a Coyote Encounter
Request a Development Pre-Submittal Meeting
Request an Eligible Partner Project Grant
Request In-Kind Sponsorship/Donation
Request Monetary Sponsorship/Donation
Request Public Records
Request Residential Ice Removal
Request School Sponsorship/Donation
Sales Tax & Licensing
Schedule an Inspection of Permitted Work
Submit a Block Party/Street Closure
Submit Site-Civil Construction Drawings
Update My Company's Account (Change Filing Frequency)
View City of Centennial's Online Municipal Code (Municode)
Waiver of Business Registration Fee Application

Departments, Divisions & Key Service Areas

Animal Services
Building Services
City Clerk's Office
City Manager's Office
Code Compliance
Community Development
Economic Development
Fire Safety
Human Resources
Municipal Court
Parks, Trails & Open Spaces
Public Safety
Public Works


Choose Centennial
Permits & Licenses
Living & Working


Get Involved
Getting Around Town
Health & Environment
Living Here