The City of Centennial is currently accepting applications for all Boards, Commissions and Committees. The appointment process has changed and terms for members will expire yearly in March and all selected applicants will begin serving their terms in April. Fill out this form. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted via e-mail. The application form can be used to apply for more than one vacancy. The deadline to apply is February 29 at 5 p.m. Contact the City Clerk’s Office at email@example.com with questions.
The City Clerk's Office is responsible for:
- Maintenance of City Records - All Open Records Requests should be directed to the City Clerk.
- Municipal Elections -The City Clerk is the Designated Elections Official for the City of Centennial.
- Liquor Licensing - All applications, renewals and record-keeping for Centennial Liquor Licenses are handled by the City Clerk's Office.
- Pawnbrokers and Massage Parlor Licensing - All applications, renewals and record-keeping for Centennial Pawnbrokers and Massage Parlor Licenses are handled by the City Clerk's Office.
- Clerk of City Council - The City Clerk’s Office staffs and records the minutes for the City Council meetings.
- Passports - The City Clerk's Office accepts passport applications, by appointment only, on behalf of the U.S. Department of State. Book a passport appointment.