I need to pay a ticket or citation. How can I do that? You may pay your ticket online, by phone, by mail or in person. See the tabs below for instructions on each payment method.
Do I need to appear in court?
- if you are contesting the charges (if you are a juvenile you must appear with a parent or guardian)
- if your ticket was marked or circled “summons” you must appear, please call the clerk’s office for any questions 303-754-3380.
- if you have missed your original court date, you have the option to pay prior to your continued court date with a $25 late fee please contact the clerk’s office 303-754-3380.
- Fines and costs imposed by the court are due and payable on your court date.
- if you pay as outlined on your ticket prior to the appearance date on your ticket you do not need to appear in court, your case is closed.
Failure to pay penalty assessments or court-ordered fines may result in an Outstanding Judgment Warrant or Default Judgment issued against you with possible loss of driving privilege.
Failure to follow court-ordered sentencing/fines may result in additional fees and costs and will be reported to a collections agency. If you have questions, please call the Centennial Municipal Court at 303-754-3380.