Request Public Records

Do you need to make a public record request with the City of Centennial?


Step 1.Check if it's Already Available

The City provides some records online for your convenience.

Search Online Records

Step 2.Submit a New Request

If you cannot locate the record in our database, then submit the online request and we will research it for you. 

If this relates to an active court case, please contact the Centennial Municipal Court.

Public Records Request Form

Step 3.What to Expect Next

After submission of your request you will receive a confirmation email. The City is required to respond within 3 days of your request, all responses will come via email unless otherwise specified. You will be contacted directly if additional information, fees or time is needed.


If you have questions, please call 303-325-8000.