Spark Centennial is a program launched by the City of Centennial designed to bring businesses together to develop a sense of community. The Spark program provides tools for cohorts to support and enhance vibrant shopping districts through placemaking installations, unique customer experiences and innovative projects.
Join the 2023 Spark Centennial Experience Accelerator Program
The City of Centennial’s Spark Centennial Experience Accelerator inspires local businesses, entrepreneurs and creatives to reshape their business value by building meaningful customer connections through sales experiences. The program is a sandbox to create prototype and test experiential ideas and new business models.
- Monthly learnings, workshops, trainings and “out” of office hours provided by Farm to Spaceship and industry experts.
- Pop-up opportunities at City events to prototype ideas, gain feedback from customers, generate revenue and test marketing tactics.
- SPARK Tank is a one-day event where participants pitch their idea to receive funding and resources.
What to Expect
Participants in the program will work together to uncover, define and refine both your personal and business purpose in order to expand your for-sale offerings by pairing products with creative experiences. From there, businesses will work to build strategies, business models and a working prototype to test your ideas for experiential offerings. Participants will receive seed funding to support their ideas, direct one-on-one assistance from industry experts and customized learning opportunities throughout the program.
To qualify, your business must meet the following criteria:
- Be located in Centennial
- Current/good standing Business License with the City of Centennial (Apply for a new license here)
- Current/good standing Sales Tax License (if applicable) with the City of Centennial
- New to the SPARK program
- Commitment to participate in the following:
- Ability to dedicate 1-2 hours per week for the six month program
- Report impacts to the business resulting from the program
- Curiosity to engage with the Centennial public to test ideas and find new audiences
Applications are closed for 2023
“The SPARK program was just what my small business needed to grow in my first year! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to meet all of the other small business owners in the cohort!” Mrs. Fancy Plants
“I really loved the accelerator sessions and office hours as they provided me a new outlook on certain issues I was facing in my organization.” Aspire Education Connections
“The best thing we've learned is how to include customers that would have otherwise not visited our shop.” Piney Creek Yarn
“Farm-to-Spaceship’s support has been invaluable. SPARK program resources and support have impacted Cacau Creates, Inc beyond measure.” Cacau Creates
View Full Gallery