Apply to Work Within the Right-of-Way

man working in the right of way

A Right-of-Way (ROW) permit is required for all construction or occupation of City ROW.

Right Of Way Permit

Step 1.Requirements 

Step 2.Submit Your Application

First time users will need a valid email address to set up an account. It takes about 5 minutes to create a new account. 

Existing users:

Log into your Account

First time users:

Apply for Centennial Right-of-Way Permit

Step 3.Questions Regarding Application

Call 303-325-8000.

Street Age Map - For two year moratorium streets. 

Collector and Arterial Streets - For traffic control purposes.