Contact Us


We are here to help!

How would you like to contact us?

Select the tab below for:

  • Online
  • Phone
  • Mail


Step 1.Citizen Response Center

IF YOU ARE REPORTING A PROBLEM (i.e. pot hole, animal complaint, code enforcement, etc.) please use the Report-a-Problem link below.

Report a Problem 

Step 2.Customer Service Survey

The City cares what you think about our customer service. Take our survey.

Step 3.Send us an Email 

Complete the online form below to submit your general question/comment.

Please allow staff time to review your email before receiving a response.

Contact Us Form


24 Hour Citizen Response Center: 303-325-8000 

Animal Services: 303-325-8070

Building Services: 303-754-3321

Planning & Zoning Hotline: 303-754-3308




City of Centennial
13133 E. Arapahoe Rd.
Centennial, CO  80112