The Human Resources Department manages compensation and benefit package annual reviews, recruitment, employee development and training, performance management, communicates policies and procedures, serves as a knowledgeable resource and advisor to create a professional and trusting environment that supports and guides the City’s staff.
Human Resources is dedicated to:
- Identifying and responding to the organization’s changing needs
- Promoting and recruiting the most qualified people
- Fostering a respectful environment that values diversity, employee development and honest feedback
- Providing strategic leadership, modeling excellence, honesty, integrity and teamwork
- Balancing the needs of the employees and the needs of the City, through sound policies and practices, while ensuring compliance with federal and state laws.
The City of Centennial is a dynamic, high-energy community that offers something for everyone. Join us and you will discover a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment.
The City of Centennial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.