Sentencing & Fines
The fine amount listed on your ticket is the actual fine you should pay.
Fines are not adjusted. Centennial Municipal Ordinance allows driving privilege penalty points to be reduced if paid not later than 20 days after you receive the ticket. The City will reduce the points associated with your violation as follows:
- 6 pts reduced to a 4 point “speeding 10-19-over” MTC 1101
- 4 pts reduced to a 2 point “defective vehicle” MTC 202
- 3 pts reduced to a 1 point “defective headlamp” MTC 205
- 2 pts reduced to a 1 pt “defective headlamp: MTC 205
Be sure to read the back of your ticket if you have any questions regarding mail in payments. Fines and costs imposed by the Court are due and payable on your court date.
Centennial Municipal Court utilizes court-ordered classes for:
- Teens and Tobacco
- Teen Discovery
- Level I and Level II Defensive Driving Classes
- Dog Obedience
The court also offers additional court mandated courses that may not be listed here.
NCTI of Colorado
Offices only, no classes at this location
333 W. Hampden Ave., Suite 415
Englewood, CO 80110
Classes are provided at the following locations:
I.S.A.E. Court Related Education Programs
850 E. 73rd Ave., Ste. 1A
Denver, CO 80229