Passport appointments are available Wednesday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
We can only accept two applicants per 15 minute appointment. If you have more than two applicants, please book multiple appointment times to avoid being turned away. Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions. Please be on-time to your appointment. We have appointments every 15 minutes so if you are late you will be turned away and asked to reschedule.
You must apply in person if you are:
- You are applying for your first U.S. passport
- You are under age 16 (minor must apply in person and be accompanied by both parents if they are under 16)
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16
- Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago
- Your name has changed since your U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change
YOU MUST BRING YOUR CHECK BOOK OR MONEY ORDER TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. TO VIEW FEES, PLEASE LOOK BELOW.
YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CHECK BOOK OR MONEY ORDER(S).