All Short-Term Rentals (STR) in the City of Centennial must maintain an active STR license.
First time users will need a valid email address to set up an account. This email address will be needed for renewal. It takes about 5 minutes to create a new account.
Please have the following required information:
- Identification of two (2) off-street parking spaces.
- Identification of trash receptacle areas with information on where trash should be stored inside and outside of the property.
- Identification of occupancy limits of the STR.
- Proof of liability insurance to cover property damage or bodily injury claims related to use of premises.
- Owner Information(PDF, 176KB)
- Owner Handout(PDF, 144KB)
- Owner Inspection(PDF, 184KB)
- Checklist Renter rules(PDF, 1MB)
Payment is required when you submit your application for an STR license.
The annual fee for a Short-term Rental license is $150.00 per licensed property, and there is a one time $50.00 application fee.
You must renew each license annually.
Note: It may take up to two (2) weeks to process the application for a license.
Once your application is submitted an STR License number will be generated.
You must provide the neighbors located on each side, and behind the proposed STR property with the completed Centennial Neighborly Handout.
You are required to submit sales taxes to the City. If you have questions about sales tax, please email Tax & Licensing.
The STR License number MUST be posted on all advertisements for the property.
Fees are not due upon submission as the City of Centennial needs to review the application. Citizens cannot print the license until after it is issued.
Log In To Account
The annual fee for a Short-term Rental license is $150.00 per licensed property, and there is a one time $50.00 application fee. You must renew each license annually. View instructions on how to renew(PDF, 481KB).
Centennial administers and collects it's own sales tax. Below are links to sales tax information and our online payment portal.
Pay Sales Tax Online
View Sales Tax Rates
View Sales Tax Guides
View Sales Tax Forms
Request Public Records