Centennial, Colorado resident since 2001
Stephanie and her husband, James, have been married since 1992 and have two sons, Austin and Conner.
Occupation & Skills
Director of IT for Intelinet Imaging, 2010-Present
Cherry Creek School District - Fox Hollow Elementary
Technology instructor/Computer technician, 2005 - 2014
Substitute teacher, 2014 - Pres.
- B.S. Business Administration from the University of Florida
- B.S. Environmental Science from the University of Michigan
As Mayor and a Member of City Council, Stephanie served as a liaison to a number of community organizations, which include:
- Centennial FiberWorks Commission
- Metro Mayors Caucus
- Member of National League of Cities Information Technology & Communications Federal Advocacy Committee (chairperson in 2019)
- Centennial Audit Committee
- Centennial Budget Committee
- Centennial Senior Commission
- National League of Cities Board of Directors
- Urban Drainage and Flood Control District Board of Directors - 2019
- Cherry Creek Basin Water Quality Authority Board of Directors
- Executive Committee for Mile High Flood District
- Buckley Air Force Base P4
- Denver South Economic Development Partnership
- Denver South Transportation Management Association
- Southeast Metro Stormwater Authority (SEMSWA), 2014-2017
- Arapahoe Park and Recreation District, 2012 - 2017
- Arapahoe Park and Recreation District Open Space Advisory Board (east)
- Aurora Chamber of Commerce - Defense Council, 2017
- Centennial Open Space Advisory Board, 2012 - 2013, 2016 (APRD)
- Cherry Creek Working Group, 2012 - 2013
- Urban Drainage and Flood Control District, 2013, 2017
- Centennial Planning and Zoning Commission, 2008 - 2011
- Centennial Open Space Master Plan Committee, 2006 - 2007
- Cherry Creek School District liaison (alternate)
- CML Public Policy Committee
- Appointed to the 2020 Presidential Platform Committee
Hobbies & Activities
Stephanie enjoys playing tennis, boating on Cherry Creek Reservoir and skiing in her free time.
The Mayor was also named the Woman of the Year by the Aurora Chamber of Commerce in April 2020. View the video.
What's My Council District?