Neighborhood Services are accepting proposals for the Large Community Improvement Grants from February 16 to April 2, 2024.
The Large Community Improvement Grant supports larger-scale improvements to neighborhoods. Groups may apply for up to $10,000 per project for community based improvements, including but not limited to neighborhood signage, landscaping improvements, place making and community gardens.
- You must meet with the Neighborhood Services Manager prior to project submittal. Applicants that have not met with Neighborhood Services will not be considered for the 2024 grant program
- A detailed description of the proposed project, its impact on the community and how this will further our goals of community improvement, engagement and beautification
- Date, time and location of proposed event
- How this proposed project will be communicated to and agreed upon by residents
- Name and contact information of payee or representative providing receipts for purchases to City
- Describe the volunteers/organization proposing the project
- Permits: Is an amplified sound permit needed? Will streets need to be closed? All licenses and permits must be completed according to City guidelines. Associated fees will be waived
Project proposals are being accepted from February 16 through April 2, 2024. Please submit your proposal after speaking with the City's Neighborhood Services Manager.