The year-long process of updating Centennial’s Transportation Master Plan began in March 2021 and will conclude with a final plan in early 2022. The second phase of community engagement wrapped up on September 20, 2021.
The video and documents below have been created to walk you through the Phase 1 and 2 of the Transportation Master Plan. Please note, there will be additional opportunities to participate in the future.
The third phase of community engagement is anticipated to begin in the first quarter of 2022.
- Review the Current & Future Conditions Report(PDF, 16MB) to learn about our multimodal transportation network as it stands today and get a glimpse of 2040 population, household, and employment forecasts that will inform the TMP. View a snapshot of highlights(PDF, 177KB).
- Review the draft goals for the TMP(PDF, 165KB) and complete a brief survey to provide input on what the City should be prioritizing.
- View a video created to introduce you to Phase 1 of the Transportation Master Plan project.
- Review the technical evaluation of Centennial’s multimodal transportation system(PDF, 16MB) which highlights transportation needs in our community.
- View the Phase 1 Public Engagement Summary(PDF, 7MB).
- View the Phase 2 Public Engagement Summary(PDF, 7MB).
Join our project email list to stay informed about the project.