Thank you for taking the time to submit a service request through the City of Centennial Report a Problem page. There are three ways to submit your service request to the City: online, using the My Centennial mobile app or by calling the 24/7 Citizen Response Center to speak live to a representative.
Depending on the severity of the issue reported, some issues may not get processed until the next business day.
For an emergency that is happening right now, please dial 911.
View Reported Issues Near Your Location
Service Request Status Definitions
The project status will be listed with the request. Definitions are:
- Submitted – This status means that a request has been submitted for an issue but has yet to be reviewed or acknowledged by the Citizen Response Center to determine appropriate action or assignment of issue.
- In Progress – This status means that the request has been reviewed and acknowledged and has been routed for review, repair, or other determination by the appropriate department.
- Backlogged – This status means that the issue has been reviewed and inspected by our field crews and it is something that is anticipated to be addressed in the future. No specific time frame can be provided at this time.
- Duplicate – This means that the issue was reported more than once, and this will be addressed under the original request and closed when work is completed.
- Closed – Inspection has been carried out and the issue has either been resolved, or inspection found no issues based on information provided so no further action can be taken.