City Parks & Trails
Several City owned parks, trails and open spaces serve as stomping grounds for friends and families to play, jog, cycle and relax.
These natural spaces also preserve the quality of the environment and promote high standards of living for all to enjoy.
City owned parks and open spaces:
- Cherokee Trail Park - located along the Piney Creek Trail
- Parker Jordan Centennial Open Space - located along the Cherry Creek
- Centennial Center Park - located adjacent to the Centennial Civic Center
- 4.9 acres of open space along Lone Tree Creek adjacent to Center Park
- 43.5 acre Potomac Park site for future park/open space, located near the Bronco's training facility on Potomac St