The process of updating Centennial’s Transportation Master Plan (TMP) began in March 2021 and will conclude with a final plan in Spring 2022. Phase 2, community engagement, closed September 20, 2021. The third community engagement phase, the public review and comment period of the draft 2040 TMP prior to final adoption by City Council, closed April 15, 2022. The final adoption of the TMP is tentatively scheduled for the May 2 City Council Meeting.
Click the green "Learn More" bar below for an overview, videos, documents of Phase 1, 2, 3 and more of the TMP.
- Review the Current & Future Conditions Report(PDF, 16MB) to learn about our multimodal transportation network as it stands today and get a glimpse of 2040 population, household, and employment forecasts that will inform the TMP. View a snapshot of highlights(PDF, 177KB).
- Review the draft goals for the TMP(PDF, 165KB) and complete a brief survey to provide input on what the City should be prioritizing.
- View a video created to introduce you to Phase 1 of the Transportation Master Plan project.
- Review the technical evaluation of Centennial’s multimodal transportation system(PDF, 16MB) which highlights transportation needs in our community.
- View the Phase 1 Public Engagement Summary(PDF, 7MB).
- View the Phase 2 Public Engagement Summary(PDF, 7MB).
- Review the draft 2040 TMP(PDF, 17MB).
- Review the draft 2040 TMP Executive Summary(PDF, 5MB).
- Review the Plan on a Page(PDF, 646KB).
Join our project email list to stay informed about the project.