The Neighborhood Engagement Grant provides small monetary grants to residents, HOAs, and community organizations located in Centennial to support community building events such as neighborhood block parties, movie nights, and social gatherings. Grant recipients may receive up to $500 per event to assist in covering costs.
Applications open on April 1, 2022 and applications will be accepted until funds are exhausted; first come, first serve.
- A detailed description of the proposed project, its impact on the community and how this will further our goals of community improvement, engagement, and beautification
- Date, time, and location of proposed event
- Name and contact information of payee or representative providing receipts for purchases to City
- Permits: Is an amplified sound permit needed? Will streets need to be closed? All licenses and permits must be completed according to City guidelines. Associated fees will be waived
- How this proposed project will be communicated to and agreed upon by residents
Submit Online Form
We will be accepting applications beginning April 1, 2022 until funds are exhausted; first come, first serve.