Getting Ready for 2023! Neighborhood Services will be hosting two grant proposal preparation meetings in February to assist communities in preparing their proposals for the Large Community Improvement Grants. The Grant Proposal Prep meetings will be held on Thursday, February 16 and Wednesday, February 22 at 6:30pm at the Eagle Street building.
The Large Community Improvement Grant supports larger-scale improvements to neighborhoods. Groups may apply for up to $10,000 per project for community based improvements, including but not limited to neighborhood signage, fencing, landscaping improvements, place making, and community gardens.
- A detailed description of the proposed project, its impact on the community and how this will further our goals of community improvement, engagement, and beautification
- Date, time, and location of proposed event
- How this proposed project will be communicated to and agreed upon by residents
- Name and contact information of payee or representative providing receipts for purchases to City
- Describe the volunteers/ organization proposing the project
- Permits: Is an amplified sound permit needed? Will streets need to be closed? All licenses and permits must be completed according to City guidelines. Associated fees will be waived
Project proposals were accepted from March 1, 2022 through April 17, 2022.