The Large Community Improvement Grant supports larger-scale improvements to neighborhoods. Groups may apply for up to $10,000 per project for community based improvements, including but not limited to neighborhood signage, fencing, landscaping improvements, place making, and community gardens.
Thank you for your submissions. We are excited to see the level of community interest and the number of proposals that we received. Fourteen communities submitted proposals for the 2021 program. The Grant Review Team is reviewing these proposals, and we will reach out to each neighborhood that applied as soon as the review process is completed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about the program.
View the Large Community Improvement Grant Flyer.(PDF, 453KB)
- A detailed description of the proposed project, its impact on the community and how this will further our goals of community improvement, engagement, and beautification
- Date, time, and location of proposed event
- How this proposed project will be communicated to and agreed upon by residents
- Name and contact information of payee or representative providing receipts for purchases to City
- Describe the volunteers/ organization proposing the project
- Permits: Is an amplified sound permit needed? Will streets need to be closed? All licenses and permits must be completed according to City guidelines. Associated fees will be waived
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021