During the stay-at-home period, we encourage our communities to stay connected with one another and take steps to maintain health and well-being. Here are some ideas:
- Call or video chat with friends, neighbors and family.
- Go for a walk outside, but keep at least 6 feet away from others.
- Plan a family game night with people who already live in your home.
- Read a good book, listen to music or stream a favorite show.
- Cook a healthy meal.
- Get a head-start on spring cleaning.
- Do arts and crafts — get creative and use what’s available in your home.
- Check out additional activities on our 'We Are One Centennial' page.
We want to hear how you are staying safe and staying connected. Reach out to us on social media @CentennialGov (Facebook, Twitter). Tag us with #WeAreOneCentennial