The owners of Vermilion Creek have submitted a proposal to revise the approved Preliminary Development Plan to reduce the amount of commercial development required and adjust the residential unit totals.
We want to hear from you! Please view the submitted proposal and share your thoughts, concerns and ask questions about the project. All written comments received will be shared with the owners and become part of the permanent public record attached to the report submitted to Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council prior to their decision about the project.
Click to see the developer information(PDF, 128KB)
- NOTE: A builder for the project has not been selected for the project at this time.
Click to see the developer presentation(PDF, 5MB)
- NOTE: the layout within the presentation and mix of commercial and residential are still conceptual at this time. The proposed amendments have not been approved by the City, nor has staff given indication that the design as proposed is final.
Click to see the existing preliminary development plan(PDF, 6MB)
- NOTE: The Vermilion Creek PUD has been in place since 2004. Other than the establishment of the Parker Jordan Centennial Open Space, no other development activity has occurred.
- NOTE: The areas noted as Open Space Parcel (80.31 AC) and Residential Multi-Family District (27.55 AC) have been rezoned to Open Space and Recreation (OSR) and are no longer a part of the PUD.
- NOTE: Tagawa Gardens is not part of the existing PUD nor is it proposed to become a part of the PUD or future redevelopment as a part of this proposal.
- NOTE: A Traffic Impact Study (TIS) is not available at this time as the developer is in the midst of the study. Once one becomes available, it will be shared with the City and members of the public.
What this means for you is more opportunity to comment! You may provide comment now and again during the Planning and Zoning Public Hearing and during the Public Hearing during the City Council.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sign up for project updates through an e-Newsletter.