The video and documents below have been created to walk you through the Phase 1 of the Transportation Master Plan. Please note, this is the first phase and there will be additional opportunities to participate in the future.
The City recently began the process of updating its Transportation Master Plan (TMP). The existing TMP was completed in 2013. Since then, the range of mobility options and how transportation is used have evolved and the need for more interconnected and responsive options have grown. The City needs to be prepared to adapt with changing transportation needs.
The new plan will build on the previous TMP and continue to develop an efficient and balanced transportation system. We will host a variety of opportunities to encourage the community to provide input on the new plan. Learn more about the project and planned process.
The kick-off of the TMP provides an opportunity for community members to share ideas about the mobility vision and goals for the City and identify gaps, needs, and opportunities to inform project development and investment priorities. Ways to get involved in our Phase 1 engagement effort:
- Review the Current & Future Conditions Report (coming soon) to learn about our multimodal transportation network as it stands today and get a glimpse of 2040 population, household, and employment forecasts that will inform the TMP. View a snapshot of highlights(PDF, 177KB).
- Share your comments about specific transportation issues and opportunities through our online commenting map below. Just grab a marker and drop it in a specific location – then you can provide comments and even upload a picture of specific issues and/or locations!
- Use the interactive idea wall to provide input about what your transportation vision for the City both now and out to the year 2040. You can also view comments from your neighbors and friends and like/dislike comments.
- Review the draft goals for the TMP(PDF, 165KB) and complete a brief survey to provide input on what the City should be prioritizing.
- Join our project email list to stay informed about the project.