Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Rates are $0.15 per kWh for the first two hours and $1.50 per hour after two hours of use.
Charging Station Locations:
- Centennial Civic Center – 13133 E. Arapahoe Road, Centennial, CO 80112
- Centennial Public Works Facility – 7272 S. Eagle Street, Centennial, CO 80112
Instructions for Use:
1) Connect the charging cable to your vehicle.
2) Download the EV Connect mobile app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
3) Create an EV Connect account.
4) Use your EV Connect app to scan the station’s QR code or use the “Find a Station” feature.
5) Select the station cable number that you’ll be using in the EV Connect app.
6) Click Begin Charge in the EV Connect app.
*Once your EV’s battery is completely charged, we kindly ask that you unplug your vehicle and vacate the EV parking spot so others can use the charging stations.
The City of Centennial’s Level II dual-port charging stations can service two vehicles at the same time.
Each charging station serves one accessible parking spot and two standard parking spots.
Charge Ahead Colorado:
The City of Centennial’s electric vehicle charging stations were made possible by the Charge Ahead Colorado grant. The Colorado Energy Office (CEO) and Regional Air Quality Council (RAQC) jointly administer the Charge Ahead Colorado electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure grant program. Grants are available for electric vehicles and community-based Level II and DC fast-charging stations. Program objectives include improving air quality, encouraging deployment of EVs across the state, and supporting implementation of the Colorado Electric Vehicle Plan. Since its inception in 2013, the Charge Ahead Colorado program has made awards for more than 930 EV charging stations across the state.