Think Local Centennial Contest
To encourage Centennial’s residents to support local businesses, Centennial is launching the Think Local Centennial Contest. People who post selfies with an item they purchased from a Centennial business or in front of a Centennial business and tag them with #ThinkLocalCentennial will be entered to win a $50 gift card to a Centennial restaurant.
Who is eligible?
- Anyone is eligible.
- Social media account must have at least one post prior to May 10, 2020.
- Photo must be public and posted on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with the #ThinkLocalCentennial – if possible, be sure to tag the Centennial business also!
What can you win?
Each winner will receive a $50 gift card to a Centennial restaurant. The winner will be able to select from the following list of restaurants:
- At Nine Thai (8101 S Quebec St unit c, 80112)
- Crave-It Frozen Yogurt (12201 E Arapahoe Rd B-9, 80112)
- El Karajo Mexican (6600 S Quebec St STE A, 80111)
- India's Kitchen II (8236 S Holly St, 80122)
- Jessie's Smokin' Nola (7422 S University Blvd, 80122)
- Lubo's Ny Pizza (15352 E Ida Dr, 80015)
- Lunch Wired (12201 E Arapahoe Rd C3, 80112)
- The Poke Story Southglenn (2330 E Arapahoe Rd Ste. 903, 80122)
- Tony's Market (4991 E Dry Creek Rd, 80122)
- Wingin' It (8200 S Quebec St, 80112)
When is the contest running?
- Starting June 1, 2020, We will begin accepting photo submissions through social media.
- One winner will be selected Monday 6/8/2020 for photos posted between 6/1 and 6/7.
- The winner will be randomly selected every Monday in June starting June 8.
- The City will continue to select winners weekly throughout the month of June.
Which restaurants/stores are participating?
Photos can be posted from any restaurant or store in Centennial – visit Centennialco.gov/ThinkLocal to see restaurants open for takeout.
How do you participate?
Participating is easy! Simply post your photo on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and tag #ThinkLocalCentennial. Make sure your photo is public, and tag the local business too!
- No purchase necessary,
- Must be at least 18 years of age to participate,
- City employees and officials cannot enter,
- Can only be selected for gift card award one time,
- Social media account must have been in existence and already contained at least one post made on or before May 10, 2020,
- Posting must be made publicly available on the social media site,
- To enter, you must provide the City your name. If selected to receive a gift card, the City will ask for your address and phone information for receipt of the gift card.
- By participating in this contest, you are allowing the City to use the photo posted with #ThinkLocalCentennial in City related media or publication without limitation.
Reach out to us on social media @CentennialGov. Share pictures from your favorite local businesses.