Electric Vehicle Workshop
Next date: Wednesday, 04 December 2019 | 07:00 PM
to 08:30 PM
Learn about the benefits of owning an electric vehicle.
Join the City of Centennial, Colorado State University Extension Arapahoe County, Xcel Energy Partners in Energy, and the Colorado Energy Office on December 4 for a free, interactive workshop focused on the basics of electric vehicles (EVs). Come to learn tips, costs, and benefits of electric vehicles, including all-electric and plug-in hybrid cars.
You will learn:
• The little-known advantages of owning and driving an EV
• Whether an EV is right for you
• Tips and strategies for comparing EVs, including battery electric vs. plug-in hybrid vehicles
• How tax credits may or may not apply to your purchase/lease
• Xcel Energy’s options and pricing for EV charging
• The State of Colorado's plan for fast-charging stations across the state
Plus, check out the City of Centennial's new electric vehicle charging station.
Sponsored by Partners in Energy.
Wednesday, 04 December 2019 | 07:00 PM
- 08:30 PM
Centennial Public Works Facility, 7272 S. Eagle St., View Map