As the COVID-19 outbreak is causing changes daily, SEMSWA is transitioning its services to respond to Federal, State and Local directives to help limit the spread of the disease and to protect the health of our community, partners, and our staff.
In light of these circumstances, SEMSWA is changing business operations as follows:
- Many of SEMSWA staff are working remotely this week (March 16th– March 20th) and they plan to have all office staff working remotely and the office closed to the public from March 23rd until at least April 3rd.
- SEMSWA is conducting necessary meetings via web conferencing.
- Continue to use the main number (303) 858-8844 to contact SEMSWA staff, and the Contact Us / Report a Problem form at www.semswa.org, as needed. Staff will continue to receive email at their regular email addresses. Phone messages and emails will be answered promptly.
- Field services staff, both Maintenance and Inspections, are working in the field safely and according to guidelines.
- SEMSWA will provide essential services during this time with business hours as normal from 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday – Friday.
SEMSWA will stay abreast of the rapidly evolving developments, and any changes to our services or channels of communication will be updated on our website, as needed. We value your partnership and wish you and your loved ones good health.
Within the City of Centennial, the Southeast Metro Stormwater Authority (SEMSWA) is the responsible agency that reviews and approves stormwater plans, grading and erosion control plans, and is the City’s designated Floodplain Administrator.