- Be a Group Home, Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Intermediate Care Facility or other Residential Care Setting within the City of Centennial serving individuals at high risk for COVID-19. High-risk individuals are defined by the Center for Disease Control at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-at-increased-risk.html
- Be active and in good standing with the Colorado Department of Health and Environment (CDPHE).
- Be a licensed business in the City of Centennial (Not required for settings with 12 or fewer beds), OR a registered 501(c)3 in good standing with the state of Colorado
- Have expenses related to COVID-19 that have or will occur between March 1, 2020 and December 30, 2020 and are eligible for under the CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Fund.
- Examples include but are not limited to:
- Personal protective equipment (Masks, gloves, disinfectant, cleaning fees, etc.)
- Building and property modifications
- Safety training
- Other services that can be directly tied to COVID-19 response and are eligible under the CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Fund
- Applicants managing multiple settings must submit unique applications for each location.
- Receipt of a grant does not replace any other City licensing or certification process (e.g building permits, liquor licensing, etc).
The following list of organizations are not eligible:
- Facilities that do not have a current and active license with Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE).
- Nonprofits that are not a 501(c)3
Prohibited uses of funds:
- Payroll costs not directly related to the following:
- Providing of new services/programs in response to COVID-19
- Increased demand for services due to COVID-19
- Lost revenue
- Expenses that have already been paid for with other government grants or funding
- Other expenses not related to COVID or ineligible under the CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Fund
- Charitable contributions
- Political contributions
- Expenses that were previously paid for using Federal Small Business Administration (SBA) Payroll Protection Program (PPP) or Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Funds
- Expenses incurred at settings other than the setting applying for the grant are ineligible. When submitting receipts or invoices from purchases for multiple facilities, please justify the amount spent on the applicant setting.