Volunteer Centennial is a program that allows for individuals to perform a variety of tasks at the City's events. Become a part of these events and help strengthen our community!
How Do I Become A Volunteer?
1. Submit your application and complete your background check disclosure and authorization form.
2. Complete and sign the applicant disclosure affidavit and bring or mail to:
City of Centennial
Attn: Sheri Chadwick
13133 E. Arapahoe Road
Centennial, CO 80112
3. If application is approved, attend one hour orientation and training session.
What Do Volunteers DO?
The following are examples of potential volunteer roles at events:
- Help with games and activities
- Provide event specific information to attendees
- Hand out gifts
- Greet guests
How Much Time Does It Take?
Volunteer shifts range from 2 - 6 hours in length. A one hour orientation is also required prior to participating in any events.
What Opportunities Are Available Now?
Below are the special events volunteers are able to participate in. Applicants may also simply request to be added to the available pool of volunteers and ask to be contacted about future opportunities.
No event specific opportunities - may apply to general volunteer pool
Are There Any Age Restrictions?
Participants in Volunteer Centennial must be 18 years of age or older. For teen volunteer opportunities, please visit the City's Youth Commission page.