email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Centennial is accepting applications to serve on the City’s Election Commission. Terms are for three years or until the end of a previously established term in the case of a mid-term vacancy.
The roles of the Election Commission are:
- may establish election policies and procedures for municipal elections that are not coordinated with Arapahoe County,
- review and approve election plans,
- an advisory board to City Council,
- may make recommendations to Council whether certain elections should be held by mail ballot,
- advise on policies related to any regular or special municipal election and to troubleshoot identified election questions
- evaluates the number of voters in each of the four City Council districts to ensure each district has approximately the same number of voters.
The Election Commission meets once a quarter on the fourth Tuesday evening or as needed at the Centennial Civic Center. The application is attached to this email, may be obtained online or from the City Clerk by calling 303-754-3324.
Application deadline is Friday, May 19 at 5 p.m.