The City’s sign regulations help minimize visual clutter and maintain safety along our roadways during the political season. Consider the following items as you plan for your signage:
- A yard sign may be located on private property with permission of the property owner.
- A yard sign may be up to 6 square ft. in size, must be less than 4 ft. in height and all signage must not exceed 24 square ft. on any one residential property.
Yard signs are allowed on main roadways with the following expectations:
- Yard signs may not be located within 30 ft. of a main roadway, except when:
- -on residential property that borders a main roadway;
- -advertising a Home Owners Association, Civic Association or Special District event;
- or -when a fence, wall or other structure clearly separates the property line.
This is not a comprehensive list and yard signs are not the only temporary signs that may be used for advertising in Centennial. For more information, visit centennialco.gov or contact us at 303.325.8000.