This section provides answers to frequently asked questions regarding neighborhood safety.

Search posts:

A neighborhood watch is neighbors watching neighbors. They are the extra eyes and ears for reporting crime and helping law enforcement. Members learn how to make their homes more secure, watch out for each other and report activity that raises their ... Read More

  1. Citizens and the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office working in partnership to reduce crime and improve the quality of life in neighborhoods.
  2. A cohesive body of citizens addressing issues that concern the entire community.
  3. Neighbors getting to know ... Read More

The Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office is committed to effective community partnerships and problem solving, and has developed an innovative graffiti removal program.

Initially, the graffiti clean-up program is limited to graffiti removal from pub... Read More

The City of Centennial participates with Arapahoe County in funding a household hazardous waste curbside pick-up service for residents. Centennial residents pay $20 to dispose of as many things as will fit into a big plastic trash bag supplied by the... Read More

If you experience or witness a chemical spill, please call the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment at their 24 Hour Toll Free Line 1-877-518-5608. In case of a serious emergency please call 911.

Residents of unincorporated Arapahoe County, City of Centennial, Town of Foxfield and Town of Deer Trail may utilize a service that is available by appointment only, for home pick-up or drop-off. Participants must have at least three differ... Read More

In the event that you witness the polluting of a creek, you should call the Southeast Metro Stormwater Authority’s (SEMSWA) Stormwater Specialist at (303) 858-8844. In fact, SEMSWA may be contacted to report any po... Read More

It’s normal to see standing water in residential neighborhoods in larger rain events. However, the inlets do require maintenance, as they can become clogged by debris. If you notice debris clogged inlets or other usual stormwater rela... Read More

The City of Centennial contracts with Xcel Energy and Intermountain Rural Electric Association (IREA) for street light services. Requests can be made for street light installations on public right of ways provided the requester an... Read More

For streetlight outages or repairs, you will need to contact your energy provider at Xcel Energy or IREA depending on where you live or the location of the street light. 

  • To contact Xcel Energy you may call 1-800-960-6235 (availabl... Read More

To report a broken traffic signal, light or any other signal problem, please submit an online request or call the City’s Citizen Response Center at (303) 325-8000. 

To report a missing stop sign, please call the City’s Citizen Response Center at (303) 325-8000.

In an effort to create solutions for responding to neighborhood traffic mitigation requests, the City has adopted a comprehensive Neighborhood Traffic Management Program (NTMP).

The program's primary objectives are to: improve traffic safety on ne... Read More

To report any street, sidewalk, curb/gutter, handicap ramp or pavement repair issues, please submit an online request or call the City’s Citizen Response Center at (303) 325-8000. Reports received will be logged, categorized and inspe... Read More

The City of Centennial Department of Public Works does not address tree trimming, limb removal or other obstructions within the power lines. If you have trees growing into power lines, you will need to contact either Xcel Energy at 1-800-96... Read More

  • The Centennial Senior Commission’s Centennial Active Seniors program is in full swing! This is a series of FREE programs for seniors in our community. On Thursday, June 21 learn strategies to prote...

  • Enjoy a picnic in the park Saturday, June 23 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the amphitheater of Centennial Center Park . Experience performances by dance troop Mile-High Stars Athletics and live music by ...

  • Due to other commitments, Mayor Piko’s weekly Meet the Mayor meetings are cancelled the next three Tuesdays: June 19, 26 and July 3. Mayor Piko will be available Tuesday, July 10 between 10 and 11 a....

  • Due to dry conditions, the Arapahoe County Sheriff has issued a ban on all open fires and open burning within Unincorporated Arapahoe County, to include the Cherry Creek State Park, the City of Cen...

  • Applications for Centennial 101, a free program to discover how our City works, are available until June 29. In just seven weeks participants will understand how Centennial is unique, learn about ho...

  • The City of Centennial is currently accepting applications to fill openings on the Senior Commission. This is an Advisory Board to City Council to foster a greater understanding of the concerns of se...

  • The City of Centennial and Cherry Creek School District (CCSD) have executed an intergovernmental agreement (IGA) for CCSD’s five year lease along the central ring of Centennial’s fiber optic backbon...

Quick Contact Info:

City of Centennial
13133 East Arapahoe Road
Centennial, CO  80112

(303) 325-8000 - 24 Hour Citizen Response Center
(720) 488-0933 - Fax Number



ADA Notice

Contact Us

City of Centennial
Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management