Type a word or phrase in the search field below. If you are unable
to find the information you are looking for, please contact us.
The total number of business retention and expansion interactions conducted by the Economic Development Division by category of business.
• The top 25 employers are targeted because they make up a significant amount of the jobs in Centennial.
• The top 50 retailers are targeted to help maintain and expand the sales tax base that makes up over 50% of Centennial’s general fund revenue.
• Small and medium sized businesses are targeted for outreach because they are the principal drivers of economic growth in terms of job creation and investment. A strategic effort is being made to target small and medium sized businesses that have demonstrated some growth, pay higher wages, and are in an industry with a higher concentration in Centennial than Metro Denver and the nation.
The Economic Development division conducted 18 business retention and expansion interactions in Quarter 2. These business retention and expansion interactions included:
• 2 top 25 employers.
• 0 top 50 retailers.
• 16 small and medium sized businesses.
After Quarter 3, the division has completed 52% of its goal (125) for number of business retention and expansion interactions in the year.
City of Centennial
13133 East Arapahoe Road
Centennial, CO 80112
(303) 325-8000 - 24 Hour Citizen Response Center
(720) 488-0933 - Fax Number