Check the status of a permit through the Community Development Public Access system.
IMPORTANT: If you are using Internet Explorer, you may experience compatibility issues. Please update your compatibility view settings in Internet Explorer to add the online portal site.
The public access system is located below these instructions. Just follow these steps:
- Click on the Public Access button below, then click on "Permits".
- Once on the permits screen, you may search by various attributes, such as address or application number. Choose how you wish to search by clicking on the appropriate selection. Your application number is the same as your permit number. You must enter the application number as it appears on your building permit. The application number is a 10 digit number in the following format, CEN-XX-XXXXX.
- Once you have successfully entered a permit number or address, you may click the permit in the search result box. If you search by address, multiple results may appear. You can sort by permit number, date submitted, address or permit class by clicking on the column header. Permit class is the type of building permit. For example, B-Replacement Window is a permit pulled for replacing windows.
- Once you have found the permit you are looking for, click on it and the permit record will appear. You can access the summary information, the inspections and inspection results performed on that permit. The attachment tab does not contain any information at this time.
- You may also print inspection tickets for individual inspections by clicking on the inspection tab, selecting the inspection type, and then clicking on, “print inspection ticket."
If you would like additional information please email a Permit & License Technician.