The City Clerk’s Office accepts passport applications, by appointment only, on behalf of the U.S. Department of State.
New passport applications are accepted by appointment on Wednesday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Application forms must be filled out prior to the appointment. The City provides digital passport photos for a fee. You must apply in person if you are:
- You are applying for your first U.S. passport
- You are under age 16
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16
- Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago
- Your name has changed since your U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change
Renewal Applications for Adults using form DS-82 are done via mail and not processed at the City of Centennial's passport office.
Book appointments online!
Passport appointments must be booked online using the online booking service. Schedule an appointment
Federal Passport Fees:
- Adults (16 years and older): $110
- Youth (15 years and younger): $80
Payments must be made by check or money order to the U.S. Department of State.
Local fees (cash or check only):
- Processing fee: $25
- Two digital photos: $10
Checks should be made payable to the City of Centennial.
Payments must be made by check or money order only. Credit card payments are not accepted.
Additional information on international travel
Please visit the U.S. Department of State: Travel for more information on travel and required passport documentation.