The City Clerk’s Office accepts passport applications, by appointment only, on behalf of the U.S. Department of State.
New passport applications are accepted by appointment on Wednesday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Application forms must be filled out prior to the appointment. In addition to the application you must also have a proof of citizenship (original birth certificate or naturalization certificate), proof of identity (driver's license, school ID, etc.) and a check book or money order. The City provides passport photos for an additional $10 fee.
We can only accept two applicants per 15 minute appointment. If you have more than two applicants, please book multiple appointment times to avoid being turned away. Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions.
You must apply in person if you are:
- You are applying for your first U.S. passport
- You are under age 16 (must apply in person and be accompanied by both parents if they are under 16)
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16
- Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago
- Your name has changed since your U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change
We do not accept Renewal Applications. All Renewal Applications for Adults using form DS-82 are done via mail and not processed at the City of Centennial's passport office.
Book appointments online!
Passport appointments must be booked online using the online booking service. Schedule an appointment
Federal Passport Fees: (must be check or money order)
- Adults (16 years and older): $110.00
- Youth (15 years and younger): $80.00
Payments must be made by check or money order to the U.S. Department of State.
Local fees (cash or check only):
- Processing fee: $25
- Passport Photo Fee: $10
Checks should be made payable to the City of Centennial.
Payments must be made by check or money order only. Credit card payments are not accepted.
Please visit the U.S. Department of State: Travel for more information on travel and required passport documentation or other travel information.