Centennial Animal Services (CAS) strives to reunite lost pets with their owners.
If you have lost your pet, call CAS. A lost pet report will be completed. CAS will suggest other agencies that you should contact to place reports. Other recommendations for locating your lost pet include:
- Visit area kennels and shelters every two days
- Place ads in area newspapers.
- Check around your neighborhood.
- Ask residents if they have seen your pet.
- Contact local veterinary hospitals.
Found a Pet?
If you have found a pet, contact CAS to complete a found report or to have the animal picked up. Sometimes CAS can match the information between a lost pet report and a found pet report and reunite a pet with its owner.
All lost and found pets are listed on the Pet Harbor website.
A Success Story
Cat Rescued After Spending 5 Days in Tree